Brought to you by
This seminar is intended for individuals who are new to the industry or desire a refresher course in controls solutions at a fundamental level.
This program is an introductory course taught through interactive, hands-on labs which cover the basics of electricity, lighting controls and dimming concepts, stand-alone lighting control solutions using Sensor Switch® products, basic networking topics, energy codes, wired and wireless technologies, and networked lighting control solutions using the nLight® platform.
- Define basic electrical terminology
- Recognize common lighting control strategies
- Describe different dimming technologies
- Define basic networking terminology
- Program stand-alone Sensor Switch and locally networked nLight solutions
May 11th, 13th, 18th, & 20th Session is Virtual
July 27 – July 28 is Instructor-Lead
Register Here: https://www.acuitybrands.com/resources/education-and-events/training-and-education#calendar-91f03144-9230-46e9-96df-7a2232619c40